As always, thank you so much for coming by! Things here in sunny Kagawa remain, by and large, the same. I am getting off my keister to get this blog active and to do my best to add more and more content as we go along. I just realized the other day that I have been doing this kind of work for over 20 years, and maybe there are a few things I can share with you that might be of benefit. And if it is not so much of benefit, I hope I would have amused you.
Right now I would like to put out a notice that we are interested in interviewing prospective teachers to work with us at englishbiz. I usually put out an advertisement for the position on-line using various venues, but I would like to put the information about the position here as well.
In short, we are looking for a person who is:
- Already in Japan and who has a visa which grants them permission to work.
- Flexible, easy-going, friendly, well-mannered, honest, and who enjoys working with students.
- Self-reliant and self-sufficient, who can find things on their own in town and who can be resourceful.
- Punctual and understands that being on time is not only necessary for a job, but it is good manners too.
- In possession of a university degree. This is a MUST. No degree, no interview.
- Looking for a school within which they can grow.
- Looking for the possibility of working long-term, and perhaps having “a piece of the pie” that belongs to them.
- If not looking long-term, can commit to the minimum of a year contract. This is okay too!
If you are someone who is looking for a teaching job in Takamatsu, Kagawa-ken, please feel free to drop me a line. The best email for that is email@example.com . In your correspondence please send a copy of your degree, a copy of your valid visa, and some information about yourself, your current situation, and what kind of teacher you are. That would be wonderful, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.